Portal to English
Portal To English is an inspiring course for teenagers, which takes learners from Beginner to Intermediate level.
Portal To English is a brand new series designed to engage learners and to equip them with the skills necessary to excel in the modern, ever-changing world.
Portal To English is an inspiring course for teenagers which takes learners from Beginners to Intermediate level. The course follows the requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference and focuses on the systematic development of key competences. The course is organised in topic-based modules, which allows learners to deal with a variety of topics in depth. In this way, learners are enabled to communicate successfully in English in a wide range of social situations and environments.
• Motivating and contemporary topics with multicultural and cross-curricular information.
• Lively dialogues presenting functional language in real-life situations.
• An integrated approach to the development of the four skills.
• Systematic development of reading and listening skills and subskills
• Special emphasis on vocabulary building.
• Grammar presented and practised in context.
• Progressive development of speaking skills through functional language.
• Step-by-step approach to writing.
• Activities designed to develop 21st century skills.
• Activities encouraging critical thinking and personal response.
• Practical tips helping students to become autonomous learners.
• A round-up section in each module providing regular revision and consolidation.
• Culture and CLIL pages including projects.
• A grammar reference section.
• Three videos per module.
The Portal to English collection belongs to the categories ELT, Mm publications y Text books and was published in the year 2020. You can see more collections of by clicking here. You can buy the material of this collection in our online store.