Traveller is an exciting seven-level course for teenage and young adult learners, that takes them from Beginner to Advanced level. It follows the requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference, the modular approach and is organised into 8 topic-based modules.
What is Traveller?
This is a course that has been trusted and loved by thousands of teachers and students around the world. Its proven methodology combines solid grammar and vocabulary practice and a thorough preparation in all four essential skills in language learning. Traveller is well-known for helping students build their receptive language skills while systematically developing their productive ones.
Traveller comes in two editions, the American English (AmE) edition and the British English (BrE) edition.
Select the edition you prefer in order to see the levels, the components and table of contents.
- Motivating and contemporary topics with multicultural and cross-curricular information
- Lively dialogues presenting real spoken English
- An integrated approach to the development of the four skills
- Special emphasis on vocabulary building
- Grammar presented and practised in context
- Systematic development of reading and listening skills and subskills
- A variety of communicative tasks
- Step-by-step approach to writing
- Activities encouraging critical thinking and personal response
- Practical tips helping students to become autonomous learners
- A round-up section in each module providing regular revision and consolidation
- A grammar reference section
- Culture / Cross-Curricular pages with web links
La colección Traveller pertenece a las categorías ELT, Libros de texto y Mm publications y se publicó en el año 2014. Puedes ver más colecciones de Mm publications pulsando aquí. Puedes adquirir el material de esta colección en nuestra tienda online.
Descargar catálogo Ver en tienda Solicita muestras